We are hiring!
We're looking for a research and strategy intern. Is that you?
We are currently in the search for an intern to support us with research and analysis in our day to day work. In this paid internship position, your tasks will include everything from secondary- and primary research, to analysis and strategy and you will be involved in projects for some of our largest clients. So, we hope that you are confident in working with data analysis and that you, like us, have a passion for business strategy and creative processes. And of course, that you want to contribute to creating world-class advertising, that creates good for our clients.
To succeed in this role, it is important that you:
- Have experience in doing basic data analysis in Excel
- Have experience in data collection methods such as interviews, online surveys and focus groups
- Are confident in conducting desktop research and summarizing the insights in clear conclusions
- Have a degree in, or are currently studying, strategic communications, marketing, business or something similar
- Are available for full-time work from around February to August 2019
As an intern at Åkestam Holst you will also:
- Get to work in a flexible and creative environment
- Contribute to our mission - to "create good"
- Office located in central Stockholm
- Work with some of Sweden's largest brands
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR WORKING AT ÅKESTAM HOLST
Character - You have integrity and personality, and bring your unique point-of-view to the table.
Curiosity - You’re eager to learn new things and explore new possibilities.
Energy - You make things happen, work independently, and stand up for what you believe in.
Creativity - You like creative marketing, and genuinely care about great ideas and great design as tools for creating business results.
Kindness - It doesn’t matter if you’re loud or quiet, funny or serious. But it does matter that you’re a nice person.
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a short motivation (in Swedish) for why you want to work with us, by November 25th.
Looking forward to hearing from you!